so why come back?
i decided to work on a webpage, which it's literally been over 10 years since i've even bothered with making anything even resembling a webpage. (so it's a pretty big deal right?) :p so as i remembered having this blog that really wasn't great, here i am, and honestly i'm only doing this right now because blogger is owned by google and i didn't even have to sign in to add a post to this blog. laziness usually keeps me out of trouble, but alas, it's now started it.
a quick recap i was raving about my android phone prior, well that phone met with a bucket of mr clean back in July of 2012 so I've been without a good phone at all for over a year. talk about a real pain in the ass. I reverted back to using my original Motorola Droid, which other than being really slow was ok but so many things I couldn't run on that old version of Android.
i then switched to the exact same phone just a different one since the keyboard on the first one met it's maker. of course, it's got a gimpy couple keys as it is already but it's better than an entire left side of the keyboard just not working mid-sentence :p
i then was lucky enough to be given a Motorola Droid 2 from rgomez and have been using it since. it's still got the speed issue and some applications just won't run or crash within seconds of starting but overall it's kept me talking for the past year. the kayboard on the Droid 2 will blitz out from time to time along with the touch screen so things just randomly happen and people get texts from me, phonecalls are made, etc.
THE SILVER LINING?
it's been long enough now from Verizon that I should be able to get a new phone with again, signing my cellular dating privledges for 2 years. I really need to look at whats out there and what kind of discount they have since I really need a new phone especially if things start to change for me (for the better.. but this isn't a cheeze with your whine blog.
now that i'm doing this again, at least for a little while, check back to see what happens with the case of the Verizon "you owe me cause i've paid way too much for 2 years" plan! pz out.
a quick recap i was raving about my android phone prior, well that phone met with a bucket of mr clean back in July of 2012 so I've been without a good phone at all for over a year. talk about a real pain in the ass. I reverted back to using my original Motorola Droid, which other than being really slow was ok but so many things I couldn't run on that old version of Android.
i then switched to the exact same phone just a different one since the keyboard on the first one met it's maker. of course, it's got a gimpy couple keys as it is already but it's better than an entire left side of the keyboard just not working mid-sentence :p
i then was lucky enough to be given a Motorola Droid 2 from rgomez and have been using it since. it's still got the speed issue and some applications just won't run or crash within seconds of starting but overall it's kept me talking for the past year. the kayboard on the Droid 2 will blitz out from time to time along with the touch screen so things just randomly happen and people get texts from me, phonecalls are made, etc.
THE SILVER LINING?
it's been long enough now from Verizon that I should be able to get a new phone with again, signing my cellular dating privledges for 2 years. I really need to look at whats out there and what kind of discount they have since I really need a new phone especially if things start to change for me (for the better.. but this isn't a cheeze with your whine blog.
now that i'm doing this again, at least for a little while, check back to see what happens with the case of the Verizon "you owe me cause i've paid way too much for 2 years" plan! pz out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home